The Virtualized World approach delivers numerous benefits, including:
- Ability to bring together multiple legacy network management systems and broker services across them without the need to replace these systems or create additional management layers above them.
- Flexibility to reuse or develop functions in the language or architecture that best suits the problem.
- Enabling third party application developers to leverage the years of experience bound up in existing systems.
- Improving the accuracy of the data that you use without needing major upfront data cleansing and transformation.
- Ability to innovate new applications using IT, network and management services based on virtualization.
- Innovate new business models with partners that are not constrained by existing modes of working.
- Ability to incrementally change or replace functions in line with business need.
These long dreamed-of outcomes can now become a reality, thanks to Virtualized World's Framework....